Eat Dirt

When I was eight my sister did something to me that I will never forget. She stole my transformer...remember I was eight. This moment had absolutely broken my heart. She had triggered my anger. Instead of breaking into a rage immediately, I decided to wait. The perfect time eventually came later that morning. I was asked by my sister to go outside for a bike ride and of course, I willingly agreed. My mind was spinning like a tornado. My rage was crashing in on me like an ocean wave. I kept telling myself keep calm, keep calm…Do I break out now or do I save my anger? I could have just rammed up the back of her bike, made her fall and scrape her knee, but this would get me into trouble because my parents would have seen. By 3:00 that afternoon I had completely forgotten about the incident that morning. I was getting bored, so I decided to go on the trampoline, I asked my sister if she wanted to go on as well, that was when I remembered…she had my Optimus Prime. It was now my time to execute my master plan. Every time we went on the trampoline we played a game where we had to spin around on the net with our eyes closed. About 5 seconds into spinning I opened my eyes and quickly ran to the other side of the trampoline. Time to proceed with my evil plan. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as I saw my sister spin around the net, then I opened the zip. Her eyes glittered as she frowned. Smack. She hit the ground. I swear her arm bent into a position it couldn’t get out of luckily well unluckily her arm was fine. She let out a piercing scream that almost popped my ear drums and possible the windows. I ran. I knew I was in trouble. She ran straight to my parents. Now I had no transformers.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!