Pan Bay Narrative Of Honour

In a galaxy not so far, far away, is a small, reddish planet where the rather strange inhabitants live, in surroundings that could be considered very odd by most standards. This planet is called Pan Bay.

Today was the day that Pan Bay was holding their most prestigious event of the year, the Pan Bay Narrative of Honour. Crowds gathered roaring like hundreds of jet ends with glee, as the announcer began to speak they turned quiet as a mouse. This is what he read:

Once apon a topsy turvy land Miss Glorious was lying on the freezing cold beaches of Puzzle Bay during the Pan Bay Narrative of Honour, for she was planning to place an attack on Pan Bay as she despised its joyful ways. Her earlobes were bursting with brain bubbling ideas but she just couldn't come up with one realistic idea to ruin their happy days. Over in Pan Bay the festival was in full swing and everyone was enjoying trying Chef Sheen's delicious frozen jelly custard drizzled with warm hommous sauce on a popsicle stick delight. It was horrific seeing all the wipsicle creatures of Pan Bay gozzling their food without any care of viewers being blinded by the sight.


At the beach Miss Glorious still was stuck for ideas and was needing an urgent brain bust, but she had no ideas as to how she could ruin the happiness of Pan Bay, it seemed as though she was out of luck. Jolly Mr Mystical was timely going for his miday stroll along the beach when Miss glorious spied him and had a superb idea. She pondered towards to him and said, "Hello Mr Mystical I was wondering what to put in a potion to make people sad, mad and never smile again." Immediately Mr mystical recognised her and knew she was a hand full of trouble, so he lied, "Well of course pocket fluff is the perfect thing to use to turn something very sad." Miss glorious was delighted and with that she had a bag full of pocket fluff and was of to make this party crumble.

She flew over to Pan Bay giggling with glee and released all the pocket fluff onto the engaged crowds. To her discust everyone tearned excited and overwhelmingly happy. She knew she had been tricked and was incredibly frustrated so she run all the way home.

"Cheers, thank you thank you for listening to this year's Pan Bay Narrative of Honour." The crowd went wild like a pack of hungry lions shouting and screaming as they were so thrilled with the narrative for this year.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!