Jail Love

Once a long time ago there was a romantic relationship between a kind young lady and a grumpy young male as ugly as could be.

Without a home or a education with no money, but they had the best adventures together.

We'll this is how they met. They were at the jail in the same cell trying to escape before they were going to get hung the next day.

Later they night they escaped, the alarms sounded security guards chased them, eventually they gave up and left them to run free because they released had no money or food or a family.

When they realised the security guards had stopped chasing them they saw 50 dollars flying past them they dished to chase the 50 dollars so they ran and ran and ran, finally when they were about to give up it got stuck on some barb wire fence.

So they went and bought some chips and some pasta and some water and some blankets because it was a freezing cold night and they were terrified of what is coming.

Then they woke up if shock in a little village wich was an old zoo with stick houses / the saved place in the world with little cute people they freaked out they ran but the people chased after them they and made them run it to a big large oak tree .

They fainted and the little village let them get caught by the cops .

A couple days latter they were back stuck in jail ( in the worlds hardest and strictest prison ever)

They died of starvation. Who will be next.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!