Zombie Apokolips

“Wake up!”, a stranger shouted. I was extremely close to vomiting. I couldn't feel my legs,
I was very terrified, I was bleeding “I need help”. “We are gonna help you” said the stranger “What is your name?” “Liam ”I said “You are in a Hospital we have to help you” “HELP ME I'M BLEEDING!”

“We’re professionals don't worry we will do our best “DON'T TRY YOUR BEST JUST HELP ME!” we've helped and fixed an extraordinary amount of people Liam said “Oh sorry I'm just terrified and just don't want to die” I said “Everything will be ok Liam”. I was biting my lips and shaking and then I passed out.

Bang bang bang “PLEASE HELP ME!” I'm gonna die! he said who are you what's happening? I said “Just Let me in and then I will talk” he said ok I jumped off my seat and started crawling as fast as I could I was reaching for the door but he was grabbed.

I looked out the window and a disgusting looking skinny thing was eating him. I closed my eyes and started crying. I looked down at my stomach it was stitched up and fixed! I screamed so loud that all of the things were banging on the door and then I found a walkie talkie the person on the walkie talkie said hi i'm Dom and i'm here to help you Dom said.

Whats happening? I said a zombie apocalypse that's what's happening and you need to get out of there. “Ok what do I do there's a hole on the roof use something to stand on and to get out of there!” I looked around and I found a chair I grabbed it and jumped up on the roof.

But I forgot the walkie talkie I jumped down and then boom the door broke down all the zombies were surrounding me I found a gun grabbed it and shot most of the zombies I screamed and slipped I was crawling someone very big and strong person went through the broken doorway and shot all the zombies.

He had a machete, shotgun, sniper, 44 magnum and a desert eagle he put his hand out and said get up soldier grab my hand he said what's your name?” Dom,come with me. When were running like the flash through the hospital a zombie grabbed me, Dom came to the rescue and kicked the zombie in the leg then stabbed him at the back of his head and then we ran faster than ever out of there.

When we came outside a zombie grabbed Dom he stabbed the zombie and got up then a zombie came behind him and ate him I ran so fast I tripped over and cradled in a corner I closed my eyes and prayed then people came and shot the zombies I got up and pulled out my pistol I said who are you? stay back! Then POW! He shot me!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!