Jeff And Jason The Killers

Ahh! Jeff and Jason are real! They would come out every night as a team, they would kill 1 person every night. This morning I got a letter and it said, ‘We will get you!!!’ As I read it, I didn’t know what to do and it says to also meet them in front of my house. So when it was night, I crept out. “Hello? Anyone?” “DIE!!” screamed Jeff and Jason. “Ahh!” I say. “Son, son.” Phew it was all just a dream. “Ahh it’s real. Hum what? Phew. 2 dreams in 1. Ahh it’s real. What? Phew. WOW 3 IN 1.”
When I got up and went to get a drink, I heard voices but I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I heard it again. “Hey is it yo?” “Pranked ya!” said his friends. “It was all a trick?” “Yes!” they shouted so happily. “So it was fake all fake.”
The next day in my mailbox, “Ahh it’s actually real.” “DIE!” “AHH”... “dude?” “...” “Dude guys his dead!” “...” “I’m calling the cops guys, he might be dead.” I walked over to his house with all the cops, they called an ambulance in case they found him and they sent him to the hospital. They searched the house and found the killer. It was his dad, so he got arrested for life, so they closed the house down.
After some weeks, I started to never trust that and she rented an apartment so nothing bad will happen again. But then they went to kill more people while I was relaxing at the beach with other people and forgot about everything that had happened, until someone told me there was another killer on the street... The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!