Zoo

It all started on a Monday, Lilly the Zoo Keeper was looking after the animals in the zoo.
Lilly was walking, looking at all the animals. She looked into the Koala enclosure but there was no Koala inside!

Lilly was very worried about the koala. She searches everywhere until she looks in the monkey area. So she put the Koala back in his enclosure. She then walked past the Giraffe area but no Giraffe! She is very scared because first the Koala was lost, and now the giraffe is lost.

Again she searched everywhere. She looked through the leaves, by the trees and around the water. Then she walks past the Hippo area and she finds the Giraffe! Lilly takes him back to the Giraffe area.

By that time, it was bedtime for all the animals. Lilly was exhausted. She checked that all the animals were asleep in their own beds! What a day!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!