Can You Give This To Her

Well since the last time we spoke, you tone of voice changed first. I knew when your group of friends were gazing at me with your disbelief, your mind decided to take over yours before it took over them.

To my first best friend that showed me how to guard my heart from bullies, Therese, (:

We were once people that could look at each other in the eye. You would smile that my heart tamed. Yes but now my tone of voice has changed. I sound like I don’t speak from my heart. When real friends fight, it does come from the heart. But your fake to me and should I continuing letting my mind take over me like yours? Or put my heart back in place so I can fix things up between us?
A heart-breath cracked from my chest. ”What do you value about our friendship?” Yeah I’m talking to you because I don’t just care. I love you. And that’s what the heart does when it wants to go great lengths. It tells my mind to write letters to you. Because that’s the only way your heart will connect. Like a conversation that you will receive from God when you go to heaven.


From the voice that’s connecting to your heart right now,
Hoping you will change your mind about me,
Mariah Michael )’:

(Written on behalf of her guardian Sampson as Mariah’s in hospital and she might be going through Chemo)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!