Pancake Parish

‘There he is, Pancake Parish hahahahaha!’ ‘What a substitute Miss Bee is always here,’ thought Luke, now we get into the science lab at lunch to play. My name is Luke Parish or as they call me, Pancake Parish, don’t ask me why and I’m the nerd of the Koooralbyn International School. Ok game plan, I thought I brought my super strong magnet to school for science today, the keys are on the teacher’s desk, I’ll get them at lunch.
Hey a new kid ‘nice to meet ya.’ OH NO OH NO OH NO! I know this kid Maple Syrup Mayson. We were the best friends until he found some new friends and became mean and tough but around teachers, he’s still a goody goody. Like every other student in this stupid school who makes fun of me and doesn’t get in trouble, which is stupid, that’s why I ignore it all and live a happy life.
Ringggggg! ‘I’ve got to get that key,’ he thought. ‘Umm no you won’t, not if I can help it!’ ‘Race ya there!’ yelled Luke. Luke was faster, he knew because he always beet Mayson at cross country. They got to the classroom and the teacher was there. Well I’ve got a magnet. ‘YES I got the key!’ screeched Luke. Then he sprinted to the science lab and opened it up. ‘Ha Maple Syrup, you’ve been outdone again, why don’t you just come and play games.’
‘Pancake you’re a hero!’ they all yelled. Maple Syrup just sighed in the corner. “Come on guys, let’s celebrate with games!” Then later on Maple Syrup joined in and actually had fun, so we became friends again and had lots of fun together from then on and we lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!