Taken

As the crimson colour of her blood flows down her pale white face, a fast flowing river
Her bare body slowly crawls along the cold, wet ground, trying to escape
Painfully, she moves, to hell, and back, over and over.

Missing for weeks, beaten, ravaged and starved. How did she survive the torture?
She thinks to herself, why me? What have I ever done? As it echoes in her head, continuously

Trapped?
A monster in disguise, how did she not see the evil in him?
She, the angel, fell in love with the devil.

Physically she survived, but emotionally she died
Returned to her joy-filled mum as she drowns in her sorrows on the bathroom floor, as cold as the wet ground when she escaped, her scrawny arms lift the pills to her mouth and they swim down her throat.

And that was it. The end of a girl who was an illusion of an angel, she has discovered her wings and flown.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!