Eat All Your Vegetables - A True Story

It started some time last year. Milly, Tammy, Levi and I were going to the movies to see Goosebumps. But before we went to the movies we went to get lunch at McDonalds.
“Hey there’s Olivia Watson” said Tammy.
“We should take her with us to the movies”
We went to the movies and it was really good. But when we were walking out of the movies we saw this really weird looking guy.
He was bald, he had red lipstick, pink eyeshadow, loads of blush and he was super skinny. So we started to walk a bit faster to the car. When we got to the car the man started to walk towards us.
“Quick get in the car that weird guy is coming over, he’s probably a creep.” said Tammy.
When we got in the car he kept coming over and as Tammy started the car he was really close.
”Lock your doors,” she screamed. Then just as we were about to drive onto the road he came up Levi’s window. He knocked on it and he could have anything in the world but he chose to say……………..
“Eat all your vegetables.”
His voice was really high pitched and we were laughing about what he said all the way home. We don’t know if anything was wrong with him but we thought he was really funny.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!