Your're Not Alone

You’re Not Alone
Haven’t you ever imagined doing what everyone does in life? Coming out of your mother’s womb, then having your fist steps and your first falls, after that you’ve gone to pre-school, primary school and high school. You’ve then met the man of your life and after a couple of years you get married and a couple of years after that you have a baby. But none of this has happened because of “CYBERBULLYING”.
Hi my name is Jennifer, I am a victim of cyberbullying. I have a YouTube channel, and there are so many haters in the world, and sometimes they comment they most awful things about me, it really upsets me. Sometimes I wish I could just kill myself, but luckily I have two parents who care about me and my safety. I have gone through my whole life with having my mum and dad to guide me, I would’ve been dead by now if they weren’t here because I would’ve committed suicide. So many times I think about how people could just be so rude, and comment so many ruthless words. I’ve been called such things as ‘worthless’ and people say to ‘kill myself’.
So many people in the world suffer from cyberbullying and it is hard to cope with, although most of the people have friends, family and even animals who help them to prevent them to not kill themselves. And even people who do suffer from cyberbullying and don’t have any family, friends or animals. Just remember that you’re not ‘worthless’ and that your better than those haters, who comment extremely mean things. Just remember that you are better than them, and they are most likely jealous that you have a successful YouTube channel with either one million or ten million subscribers. Not everyone in the world is a hater and those other people love you, enjoy watching your videos and considerate the time taken to record them.
With cyberbullying the police can even help and if they aren’t already then get them involved so that you don’t have to live with haters all your life. Just remember that you’re not alone!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!