Earth TV

Many humans speculate that there is extra-terrestrial life waiting out in the cosmos for them to find. In reality, Earth is one of the largest hot-spots for alien… Oh wait, we’re not allowed to use that word anymore, it is considered, “galactically incorrect.” What I meant was, Earth is one of the largest hot-spots for intergalactic activity.
The reason for it being so popular is that we Galactians see the human race as somewhat of a reality TV show. Galactians gathered in mass at the time of Winston Churchill to watch one of the craziest dramas in history occur. For Galactians who can’t make it to the live show the Galactic Broadcasting Company has provided live-feed to all galactic devices. Some of the big hits were World War Two, 911, The Cuban Missile Crisis and one of the biggest dramas of all time, Kim Kardashian breaking a nail on set.
Some earthlings speculate that many wonders like the Pyramids of Giza were built by us but in actual fact that was humans entirely. On a completely unrelated note, where do you think they got toasters? The Galactic covenant has passed a law in that no Galactian is allowed to interfere with the humans and their activity since we would be, “spoiling the fun” if we fixed all the problems that their politicians are constantly ignoring.
There are many different cultures and religions that humans follow, including large competitors like Christianity and Islam. The core truths of these religions are the same, yet hundreds of thousands of people die due to a millennium of petty dispute over who is right and who is wrong. A small group of Galactians have recently taken over the minds of a selected few Earthlings to try and stop the slaughter of innocent lives in political, religious and personal disagreements. Galactic peace was established, 3092 galactic years (1289 Earth years) ago. We achieved this feat by listening to one extremely special and important individual, Elvis Presley. When his body perished, his mind was saved and taken into galactic care.
He realized, after making and watching people make so many mistakes in his earthly life that the one solution to peace is to be kind. Simply stated, treat someone how you would like to be treated. Would you like to be gassed, would you like to be screamed at and would you like to be killed and forgotten about until some kid writes a story about the bones they found in their back yard? We wouldn’t! After Elvis said all of this to a galaxy full of people and they believed him, something happened that no one ever thought was possible. People never went hungry, they never died because some hot-headed guy declared war on another country because someone from that country offended him- and ordered the attack even though 1000s would die in that war. Kindness is how we succeeded at establishing peace and how we hope the humans will too.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!