Easter Story

Hi there and my name is Zoe and I am going to tell you about my very exciting easter.
It all started on the night before easter when me and my little sister Emma were laying out our easter baskets.
We stayed up till 9 o’clock because we were really excited about easter. Anyways we ended up getting to bed… Here is when the fun stuff happens. Well I really needed a drink of water during the middle of the night so I went down stairs and I heard some loud whistling coming from the living room I was a bit curious so I went in the living room to find out what the whistling was. There it was standing in front of me the easter bunny. The easter bunny must have heard me cause he turned around and gasped. The easter bunny grabbed me and hopped away with me still in his arms he hopped for ages and we got back to a place that looked like chocolate world it was amazing. The easter bunny said to me in a very different voice than I thought. Look Kiddo I need to tell you this, I can’t let you go till you will promise that you cannot tell anyone what you saw tonight. Well I just told him that that was easy and can he take me home. But he said No I have got to pass a test. I said ok and then he said that first I have to write up what I would say to my parents if they found out I wasn’t there. Then When I was finished he said that then I have to say no to things with a straight face so he asked me questions and I had to say no with a straight face. Then he said lastly I have to write down what me and my family wants for easter. I said that Emma wants her own bunny I want new clothes and mum and dad want a trip to America as well as loads of chocolate.
He said he Will see what he can do.
About an hour later he said let's go back to your house so we did he told me to go to bed. Then when I woke up there were Tickets to America for 4 people there was a pet shop box with Emma’s name on it and a rabbit cage and there was a massive pile of clothes with Zoe on it. Then me and Emma got chocolate bunnies and our easter baskets full of chocolate eggs. When the rest of my family got up they were all really happy. Then I just smiled and put my new clothes in my room. And that was my story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!