Madness

Chapter 1 (the interview)
I didn't want to do it, the voices told me to, "why" you ask well from the ashes of my memory there was two people, they loved me and nurtured me but... the voices told me to leave so I did, and that's what got me into this mess. The voices.
I lived a life on the streets. One day when I was doing my daily basis I stumbled across Kilo she had short grey hair and ivy green eyes and a splotch of white. I looked around nobody looked like they wanted her so I enveloped her in my arms and continued to walk. Then as we were passing the school the boy started to follow us. I don't know his name so I just call him the boy I don't know what everyone else calls him. But let alone I don't even know my name but the boy likes to call me names like witch, freak, tramp, loner I don't like these names so I told him to leave me and Kilo alone. We kept walking he didn't follow, but then as we were walking away the voices told me to "ask him to meet you at the alley near the butchers at 5.00 " from my angle everything the voices said seemed harmless so I did what they asked. At exactly 5.00 I rose to my feet and walked towards the alley but something was different my arm felt like it was not mine and my legs felt like they were chained I was not in control WHAT WAS HAPPENING! A glimpse of glass shined in the moonlight I grabbed it and kept walking and there he was the boy "what do you want tramp a donation" my walking turned into a violent charge I pointed the glass at him. He collapsed blood stained my hand what had I done?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!