Back In Time

It was my dream come true! I finally finished making my boat! But it wasn’t just a boat… It was a boat that could take you back in time! It was a piece of gold to me. As I finished, I was stressed out so much! It was the afternoon, I took my boat out to the sea and went far from shore. “Where am I?” I questioned, I found out that washed up on an island. I knew it was the next day because - Ohno… My boat was wrecked… and Its not the next day… I looked at my - Wait a second, my phone is gone! Ohno! My watch is filthy, my clothes look like something a grannie would ware, so… this must be the olden days… now how would I go home? I knew I shouldn’t have taken my boat with me. I was sitting down drawing with a rock, I needed to think of a way to go back home. Just as I was about to get up, something shone in my eye! “Ouch!” I complained. “What is that?” I started walking to the bright light, What was it? It was a Lantern! “A Lantern? Does that mean a Jeanie will appear?” I was puzzled. SWOOSH! “Hello! What brings you here, young soul?” said a Jeanie. “A Jeanie? Oh yes please bring me back home!” I said. “Oh my! I can’t just do that! You first have bring me coal, sand, gold, and a piece of your hair!” I was puzzled. That many things? “Alright!” I said. I made some coal, I took a hand full of sand, I found gold, and picked a piece of my hair. “Is that all?” I complained. The Jeanie quickly jumbled up all the things I gave to him, and… He made a rainbow flying carpet! “Off you go!” Said the Jeanie. “Wait! Does that mean I have to leave you?” I said sadly. “OFF YOU GO! I SAID OFF YOU GO!” Shouted the Jeanie. A strange voice appeard… “5…. 4…. 3…. 2…. 1…. BLAST OFF!!” “NO JEANIE!!” I cried. The carpet took me back home leaving me on my bed. It’s back to 2017! Now what should I make? OH MY! I know the perfect idea!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!