Can Pigs Really Fly

I thought it was impossible for pigs to fly! Well I was wrong. I was standing at the edge of the lake watching the beautiful animals do a sky routine with my eyes as wide as they could go. This can’t be happening, what is wrong with me. I franticly rub my eyes to make sure am not dreaming and I then look around. There is no one there so if I tell anyone they won’t believe me. I turn back around to see the pigs and they were gone. Well it was time to go home anyway.

Mum I am telling you they were flying pigs. “There is no such thing as flying pigs”! Yes there is I saw them with my own eyes. “What did I tell you about telling lies you can go to bed and miss dinner” but “no buts go?” No one ever believes me.

“I believe you?” Who was that? Slightly scared I turn around to see a pig siting at my window sill. You-uo can speak “yes I can”. So you really can fly right “yes of course I can. What do you think I am? A house.” No but I have never seen a pig fly before “yes you have” when? “Earlier today when you were at the edge of the lake.” You recognised me “yeah I am not as dumb as you think”.

“Now I came here to get you” what? “I was sent to come and get you,” why? “Well
sometimes we find someone so special that we want to show them our world and you are the special one” me? “Yes now get on my back before your mum sees you” she will see me on your back “no she won’t I can go invisible. Now get on!” Okay I am coming. I got on her back and we rode off into the sunset.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!