Back At School

Is your teacher as predictable as mine?. Well I’ll tell you what happened to me and you can answer Yes or No. Last holidays I expected an esa first day back at school about holidays. I had it all done & planned out. We had a new teacher this year but I still knew she would make us do it when we arrived.

I would wait until she handed out the esa & say.
“Sorry i’ve already done it “
& give it to her, I knew she could not just give me free time first day back a school. That would teach them, they wouldn’t know what to do. I’ll be victorious, I’ll be the teacher of the teacher teaching them not mes with the JEFFERNATER. She can’t be angry at me I’m being proactive, I wasn’t doing anything wrong I’m not committing a crime, I’m just doing my work. My teacher is going to be surprised about what I did. she won’t know what to with me. I’m a savant of being proactive, she can’t report me to the principal

I know she won't say this.
“Class were not going to be doing an esa about the holidays this year”
I mean that's insane, she will never do that. I’ve also spent a whole week of the holidays editing, checking for incorrect spelling or punctuation. My report was perfect, she wouldn’t have to give it back to me to check for incorrect spelling or punctuation. I’m 100% sure she will be doing it, I mean all that work for no reason that's crazy. I knew I was going to get a good mark on my esa.

She wouldn’t see it coming, I wonder if she knew one of her pupils was going to do this? who am I kidding of course she wouldn’t. My plan is foolproof as I said she will never see it coming. I’m going to get free time, I’m so smart. I’m probably the only person in our class to do this. But then again we might not be doing it. No that's rubbish of course she's going to make us do it, I’m going nuts I’ve done those for six years from kindy to year five.

I know she’s going to make us do it, I know it for a fact. So that means when I turn up at school, she will make us do the esa an esa of the holidays. So that was that I was going to turn up at school with my esa. That day when we arrived back at school, I sat in my seat waiting for the first 12 words. Okay class here's an esa of what you did on the holidays. But I didn’t hear it then I heard
“Sorry class where not doing an esa this year about the holidays”
So that was that I wrote it all for no reason a whole esa about the holidays. That's my story now you can answer yes or no.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!