ZOMBIES OF TERROR

ZOMBIES OF TERROR

On 2021 Lorenzo had a party with me. We saw a thing from the sky it was like a
I88Shooting star. I said ‘’what is this’’ Lorenzo said ‘’I don’t know ‘. After the party I went home. And when I went to college there was nobody only me and Lorenzo. So I went home and there was nobody. Lorenzo said ‘’let’s go to the city. I sow somebody but when I touched the person. He came after me and Lorenzo said ‘these are zombies’! Then I went in a store and I closed the door. Then I saw Josh. Josh said ‘we are the only people. Everyone is a zombie Bhvish said. How did this happen. Josh ‘said Saksham did something wrong in the lab. He made a zombies bomb and someone launched the zombie’s bomb and that’s how it happened. Do you know where Saksham is no but know how to shoot the zombies launcher. Ok josh do you know where is the lab. Yes ok let’s go to the gun shop for protection. Let’s go now. Ok get your gun’s ready come I’m leading. Josh said ‘We found the lab lets go there’. Help, help. Who that Bhvish said. ‘Lorenzo said saksham!’ has turned to a zombie. We are going to be Zombies too. Find the antidote. Lorenzo said ‘found the antidote’. Bhvish said ‘quick put it on Saksham’. “Saksham can you hear me. Saksham said’ “nice you guys found the antidote”. “Oh there are too many zombies!” Saksham said I made the smoke bomb ready to launch it 1 2 3 booooooooommmm. Saksham said “is everyone alright, did it work”. “Yes it worked”!

The person that launched the zombie bomb was sent to jail for 50 years.
Every one stay well and Bhvish Josh Lorenzo and Sakaham got a reward.
THE End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!