James's Adventure And The Pets

James was going on an adventure with his pets but not all his family were going and that was worrying because his grandmother wasn't coming. When she came they had the most fun in the world.
Sorry, let me introduce myself. I have a pet pig his name is Terry, a pet bird his name is Phil and a pet dog called Toby. My last name is Bullet from my dad's side of the family.
I should also say that grandmother is actually a bird.
Whoosh blew the wind. Wow that's a warm breeze I said and all of a sudden grandmother Bullet landed on the couch. We're gonna have so much fun sang grandmother.
Can you guess what the first thing she did was? Pranks! The Second thing we did was my absolute favourite tobogganing.
Grandmother and Toby were riding inside the biggest toboggan and I was riding right behind them.
Now we're going to the museum which is my brother's favourite thing. He loves all the bones crystals and dinosaurs.
Phil and Terry were a bit scared but Toby was gnashing his teeth and ready to RRROOOAAARRR!
After that we went to the mountains where the magical snow was. We made living snowmen and their eyes were rolling around like spaghetti meatballs.
We made magical snow cars and rode them out into space. we went to Mars and Saturn. Toby, Terry and Phil were swimming their way to a dwarf planet.
We spent the night there and watched grandmother dance. She made up a new one called Apple Mail Lance.
Sadly, It was time to go home. we had so much fun but everyone leaves with a BBBUUURRRPPP!
How are we going to get home Grandmother?
Let's go on a plane said Roger.
How about we go on my wings!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!