Geek Life


Geek Life


Hi! I’m a geek. I'm all about work that's what everyone thinks. A geek is a person that plays on the computer all day long and wears glasses. I do tick some of those boxes but not all. I tick the wear glasser's box but I don’t tick the other one. I play sport like table tennis. Everyone at school calls me brainy and weird. Mum says I’m beautiful. She says i am like the only one in the world that would break hearts. My best friend Jordyn is so pretty. We were at a party when she suddenly realised that she was into fashion. She and I are like two peas in a pod. We’re so alike.


Today we had maths. We played this game called Kahoot. It's this fast thinking game with lots of questions. Jordyn and I were coming first when all of a sudden the principal came in with this boy.



Jordyn and I were staring at him like he was the only boy in this world. Like he was the person for us. The one that we needed to complete our life. I quickly stop Jordyn from staring at the boy but as soon as I do this Miss Know It All says “Lily's not listening to you” and before you know it i have detention. Jordyn the best person in the world of course she sticks up for me and also gets detention. So we're in detention and of course my teacher has to call my mum. Oh and by the way my mum is over protective so you don’t need to scream at the screen. My mum rushes to the school and of course she yells at me. She yells at me in front of the class and that cute boy. When we got home she made me go to my room and sit there and think about what I have done and so I decided to write in my book. I am writing about my worst day ever.


“Lily come down stairs it’s dinner time”

Sorry Diary I have to go. Bye xx.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!