Candy Store Problems

Leads to a trap door.
They go inside it and find another trail to an underground secret lab where they find a candy bomb. This is so powerful that it can cover the whole world so every child will die from being too fat. They try to defuse the bomb but they can’t it has 2 minutes left so they quickly call the police and they come and they try but they can’t with 1minute left. They try to find something to defuse the bomb. Then they see a container of water and the police put it on the bomb. The fuse is waterproof with 40 seconds left they come across the person that has been doing all this madness.
They quickly arrest him but it doesn’t matter because by the time they get back to the bomb it would have explode. Then when all hope is lost superman comes in through the roof and with his x-ray vision he finds a container of blue goo. He says this goo will be gooey enough to defuse the bomb. Then he races to the bomb at over 9000 km per hour and puts the on the bomb saving the day with one fourth of a Nano second left on the bomb. This is a day that no kid, teenager or adult will forget.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!