Can't Wait To Go To America

Can't Wait To Go To AMERICA


Me,and all my friends got together at school. Muffen,Alex and Toby. Our mums were discussing about a trip. We had no idea where we were going.So we had a guess. Toby said Vietnam, I said Hong Kong, Alex said Russia and Muffen said Africa .
Igot home the next day and asked when we were going.My mum said in 12 days. Icould not wait.
Iwent to my friends' the next morning. Itold my friends we had 11 more days until we were going on our trip.
11days later we were all packed up and ready to go. We got on the plane and left our sweet country, Austral ia. We were on the plane and Iasked where we were going,my mum said "wait and you will find out". The next day we had landed - it was America!
We were so happy we were in America. We could not wait to get to our hotel. The next day we were on the road, we were going to Disneyland. "Disneyland"? Toby said. "Yes" IMum said. He was so happy. We were there for hours having so much fun.
Two days later, we were on our way to Disneyworld. We were there for five days.After those five days, we went to Universal Studios for two days. My favourite was the Jurassic Park ride.
We are now going home,back to our beautiful country. We had so much fun. It was sad to leave.
Igot in the plane and went to sleep.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!