You Can See Me Anytime

“What are you going to do about it….Billy!” “Nothing and just leave me alone!” Billy said giving Jack a terrifying glare. Then Jack started to back away slowly. “That's what I thought but what is the teacher going to do about it?” Then Billy fled. As he came to his doorstep there was Ned. Ned is Billy's BFF. “Hi Ned!” Billy cried. “Why so excited?” “Well I am seeing my grandpa this afternoon and I am staying there all week… He is so much fun!”

“Well about that…” Ned said anxiously. “Please move out the way Ned I need to pack.” Billy said with excitement, but as Billy got inside there was his mother, Billy was confused and asked why… But his mum told him the bad news. “No it can't happen not today!” Billy screamed in horror! The funeral is next Sunday.” Billy ran upstairs to his bedroom and started to cry. He locked himself in there for a whole week! The only reason he came out was if he needed to go to the loo or to eat. One night Billy fell fast asleep and started to dream…

Billy Billy Billy Billy Billy! “ who said that?” There was Billy's grandpa standing there tall and proud! “Where am I?” Billy said with confusion. “HEAVEN!” “How do I get out of here?” Billy asked. “Stop dreaming.” He said with a soft and dreamy voice. “Ok…. but I CAN’T! “Believe in yourself and relax.” He said with that voice again. “But what about you?” “You can see me anytime.” “Bye I will miss you.”
“Billy wake up, we need to go to church for the funeral.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!