Candy Vs Usa

Once upon a time there was a really, really old town called the USA. In the town there lived 10 people. Their names were Timmy, Jack, Dack, Jimmy, Logan, Paul, Damian Deion, Henry and Jackson. The 10 people were the police. Six days later ...
After six days there was a candy man destroying the USA. The police had to try and catch 600 candy men.
Logan found a poster, it had 614 chickens that were babies on the wall. "Hey Logan, we were Looking for you for 1 hour. Where were you here look at this poster it has 614 chickens. A candy men trans formed to a ginormous candy man and its bigger than that uh that's really big.. How are we going to beat it I don't know Hey wait a minute we can eat him oh yeah or suck him But he is going to step on us yeah Logan and anyway. It is going to take a long time well' let’s go to Australia.
Ok book the tickets, bye I'll see you later it costs 400 dollars and 69 cents, that's a lot I know. I'm packing mu suitcase now were on the plane, here we are in Australia lets have Paradise.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!