Jake And His Best Friend

One day there was a boy named Jake who liked going outside and riding his motorcycle and never gave up on anything.He would never give up on projects,animals you name he never ever gave up on it . But one day a new kid arrives at jakes school,who is a bully, and decides to bully jakes best friend jack, one day the bully takes jacks lunch box and breaks it into a million and one pieces.
So jake is being a good friend and helping to get revenge on the bully, by building a machine with a paintball gun.That shoots the bully when ever he trips off the sensor (that knows who you are). So he comes into class every day looking like he had been dipped in every colour of the rainbow. The bully is very angry! So he tries to build another paintball gun machine aimed at jake and jack.Then they upgrade their machine to shoot more rounds and shoot them faster,and they reprogram it to shoot the bully and his friends.Then when the bully gets shot again he decides to build a taser but since he was very stupid he dose not realise that jake and jacks clothes do not conduct electricity so they were not hurt,but when the bully was caught by a teacher when installing his system so he was dragged down to the headmasters office the bully told the headmaster what jake and jack did but they destroyed the evidence so the head master did not believe a word of it.So when the head master decides to punish him, by sending him to the Police station then he told the police what jack and jake did and how they had a arms race because of it. But the head master and police said that he was the bully and it was his fault that there was a arms race and that many people could have been hurt since he used a taser that can cause a heart attack and that he should not be bullying anyway which is illegal and was sentenced to a huge apology to the police,headmaster and jack and jake and to also to be in jail for ten years, and have to pay a fine of 10,000 dollars to pay how much jake and jack spent on parts and for damages to the school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!