Neptune Kind Of Day

It was a Neptune kind of day Mr Fox's beautiful burrow was a mess! He helped his son clean up. Because there were leaves everywhere making a mess. Mr Fox's son DJ complained "We will never clean up in time. They knew that Mrs Fox would come home in a fright.
Mr Fox had a great idea why not blow the leaves, but it made a bigger mess. They tried everything, but it didn't work, and they started to feel distressed. They had idea what to do.
So, they put their heads together and thought. Then Mr Fox had a fantastic idea like. The Fantastic Mr fox book used leaves to decorate the burrow. So, he told DJ what to do. They both got to work. When they were done Mrs Fox came home she couldn't believe her eyes she was so happy that she jumped joyfully.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!