YouTube Successes

The year was 2018. I was really focused on becoming a famous you tuber but I had no luck so far. It all started when I was filming a roblox video and struggled to get it right like the slender man challenge I lost like 100 times. But that didn’t stop me. After 55 attempts on every stage I finally got it right I completed it and hit the upload. It was my first video so I was pretty nervous. After a few weeks I checked it and had 6 views but 3 dislikes and 1 like but still pretty good for a starter. Just before I went to bed I tried again but this time I was going live for 48 minutes and... Wait do I HAVE 40 VIEWS I DO! Wow just wow it’s my dream come true I pinched myself AND WOKE UP!!! Noooooooooooooo But how was I filming in a dream I re watched on my files and I was sleep filming and the live stream was still filming I turned it off but it’s on YouTube and it has HUNDREDS OF VIEWS this is my NIGHTMARE come true. I’M DOOMED completely doomed. It had people walking in the background coughs and sneezes and my sister practicing her singing which is very winy. I refreshed the page and had thousands. IM DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What’s next I’m on top of trending AND the news. I checked the trending and I’m 2nd WHAT 2ND I don’t know if it’s good or bad I’m REALLY CONFUSED!!!!!!!my mum turned on the TV and called me so I ran “today we will announce the greatest you tuber alive it was a accident that he fell asleep in front of his camera AND SLEEP FILMED now it has 5.6 million views and 10 million subscribers...” before the news woman could finish I went of confused. I’m the best you tuber which is good but the video is terrible. I’m really proud that I have 10 million subscribers now I have PROPERLY watched it its really good and funny So I guess that is good. Ok let’s start simple I sleep filmed, got millions of views in 10 minutes, became top of the YouTube leader board and trending how am I famous with that terrible video I will never understand YouTube.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!