Game On


I am in front of the rest and almost there, all I have to do is beat the three monsters and the live vines. I run up to the monsters cave and scream, they all hear me and come running out, I kick, punch and run around them, trying to make them confused. It works but it isn't enough, then I see a sword, I quickly run to it and hold it up. I climb onto the nearest rock and stab the three monsters in the chest one by one. They fall to the ground and I continue my assigned quest. Then I come to the live vines they sense my presents and start throwing big rocks at me, trying to make me leave, but I am determined to win and get to the end. I try to dodge the rocks but they are too big, so I look around for anything I can use to help me. Then I remember I still have my sword, I dive in and slice the vines in half. I make my way through the mess of vines on the ground and then I see it, it's the end. I run as fast as I can and cross the finish line and wait for my score……..FIRST!!!!
“Kathline, dinner time” my mum calls from the kitchen “O.K coming,” I reply, I put down my controller and walk to the kitchen.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!