Taking Hostage

The door creaked open a dark shadow appeared. I didn’t know what to do so I hide under my blankets. The wood creaked as the stranger walked, I held my breath so the stranger does not hear me. blankets open I go silent, the person sees me and points a shotgun to my head, I pass out.

Moments later I woke up in a speeding vehicle , there was a sack over my head so I tried taking it of, but I was handcuffed, I opened my eyes but could only see darkness I could feel the sack against my head. So I sat there till the end. Moments later the van screeched to a stop, my heart beat was pumping so hard I would pass out again.

The van door opened up and I was shoved outside, the cold breeze was pushed against my body, I started shivering. I heard a faint creak of a door and the sack wa pulled of my head. I blinked a couple of times and looked at the walls, there was people's heads and animal heads. I got scared but couldn’t do anything.

The handcuffs were taking of me and I walked slowly taking deep breaths. I was then shoved into a room and heard the doors shut, it echoed all around me. Days weeks maybe months passed then suddenly I heard a gun getting loaded. I got worried so I hid.

The door opened and I heard a faint voice saying “come out come out wherever you are”he screamed. There was an opening so I bolted out the door and ran into a nearby forest. loud footsteps were behind me and I heard shouting and banging, I didn’t know what to do so I ran father and father until I heard nothing.

I knew I had to go to a town or a city so I decided to go looking. On the way I found a berry bush so I took some for the way, later on I found some wolfs so I slowly walked around them, but I made a loud thud. They turned around, I bolted away while they sprinted. I ran faster then every but lost my breath, their was loud cracks in my body before I managed to scream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!