Candy Lands Hero’s

Once a long time ago, a dark spirit filled Candyland with dark thoughts. The beautiful kind, sweet Princess, fought the spirits away. Candyland was grateful they did not return. From that day on, the people of Candyland were so scared to cross, the border to gather food, in order to feed their families. All they have is the berries on the Popsicle trees, the problem was, they were eating too fast and the berries were not able to grow quick enough. Then one day there were no berries left. The people of Candyland searched and searched for food, but there was nothing left. They all gathered around and realized they needed a solution.
So one person volunteered to leave the border of Candyland, and look for food. His name was Stuart and he was brave and strong. Four girls really wanted to go with him. Stuart was grateful to the girls, they packed their bags and said goodbye to their family. They set off in order to find food for the people of Candyland.
Charlotte the youngest was feeling scared and didn’t want to cross the border, but with the support of her friends and family all cheering, she was able to continue. At the same time Stuart, Emily, Stephanie and the beautiful Anna, did not find it that hard. When they started to get deeper into the forest, Charlotte became scared again, and ran into the arms of the other girls. They continued on their journey. The deeper they went into the forest the darker it became. All of a sudden they came to a clearing, which filled with dark spirits. Stuart told everyone to stay still. Then working together, they decided to go around, yes it would take longer, but it was the only choice. It was starting to get late and Stephanie’s feet were getting sore and they were all feeling hungry. Stuart decided they needed to stop and take a break. Emily asked “what should we do?” As they were all resting, Stuart had gone on ahead to check things out.
All of a sudden Stuart came running back to the group yelling loudly “I’ve found food!!!” Everyone got so excited and followed Stuart. Gathering as much as they could, decided to build a small raft that could be pulled along the ground. Working together, they were able to finish this quickly, loading as much food as they could onto the raft, and headed home. It was a long way home, but even though they were tired they pushed on. When they arrived back to Candyland, everyone cheered and ate. From this day the people of Candyland never went hungry again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!