Jail Break

We want to get out of here so we could do some more crimes and get revenge on Guard Delforce. He put us in here. We are called Jackens, Black and street we are in the Jail at New Zealand at Christchurch. So we are planning an escape plan. We are going to bust out at midnight.
Ok so here is the plan. When guard Delforce comes past the cells, we hit him over the head and take his keys that opens all of the cells up. We unlock the cells and others peoples too and then get out of there before he wakes up and sees that we’re all gone. Guard Delforce just walked past and we hit him over the head with a book.
We just took his keys and we unlocked the cells gates and all of the prisoners came out of their cells to get revenge on Guard Delforce. They all ran to the front fence and started to climb over the brick wall for their freedom of the world. So they all got over and were running to the city to get revenge on guard Delforce. As they were running, they saw Guard Delforce driving away to the city to try and protect all of the well known citizens of the city. The prisoners got to the city and Guard Delforce. The prisoners got to the city and got it Guard Delforce. But just before they did it, Guard Delforce got back into his car and led all of the prisoners back to the jail and put all of them in the hard to get out of cells to get out of.
So Guard Delforce went back to the city and all of the people were going back to normal after about an hour later. All of the people were just going back to all of their homes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!