You Better Run

You Better Run
By Harry Fisher

Bats were screeching as Trevor was watching tv. He was watching the news. The woman on the tv said, “Beware, Donald Road has a tent and the wall around the tent is dead bbb...” she stuttered. “Bbbb, ooo huh ok breathe,” she said to herself. “DEAD BODIES!!!!” she screamed and ran away even though nothing was near her.

‘Whii click’ the tv turned off. “Hey!” Trevor said. “ I was watching that!! Oh well I’m tired now.” He thumped on the floor and started snoring. He couldn’t sleep for long because a huge strike of lighting woke him. He rolled onto the tv remote. Suddenly the tv turned on and the Jigsaw Killer was on the tv saying, “You thought the game was over but it’s only just begun. Better grab your gun now and run!!” Trevor was terrified but he had a plan.


Friday 13th
That morning Trevor went to the very, very small shed and turned the light on. Feeling confident he closed his eyes and took a deep breath and said to himself, “Ok I can do this.”
Then a creepy voice from the wood in the roof said, “How’s that working for ya?” Trevor said, “Shut up!”
“Strong language and you don’t even know me.”
“I don’t want to,” replied Trevor.

“We can be friends.”
“Ok.....” said Trevor.
“Plus we already know each other.”
“No we don’t,” Trevor replied.
“This will fix your memory,” the monster paused and said. “You’ll float too!”
“Huh.... ahhh!” Trevor screamed.

Trevor ran but then the lights turned off and he heard, “Ahhahaaahha.” Pennywise yelled then Trevor heard another voice as he ran out of the room.
The lights started flickering and the voice said, “I’m Chucky. Wanna play?” The light came on andTrevor jumped back. An orange doll with cuts all over her stabbed a knife straight through Trevor’s head.

Chucky grabbed it out and threw it straight through the kid’s heart. Pennywise laughed and followed Chucky around the house. They found the mum. “Ahhhh!” she fainted. Pennywise carried her and chucked her out the door. A man with a hockey mask volleyed the mum with a grey chainsaw and sliced her straight in half.

Pennywise said, “Ah, Leatherface.”
“Ahh haha!!” Leatherface screamed in joy now that he had cut someone. It had been ages since he’d done that. Pennywise chucked her in Leatherface’s sack and the gang walked off.


They walked past a certain house with ten shining spikes on the mailbox. Attached to the knifes were brown gloves. A person with burnt orange skin and ripped black and red clothes crawled out of the mailbox of Pennywise’s house. The gang went inside Pennywise’s home. They all thought they were being followed and Pennywise said, “I feel like we’re being followed. But who would follow creepy people going into a dark black house that belongs to me?”

“Freddy Krueger and Jason maybe?” Leatherface replied. Freddy Krueger and Jason were following them.
“Nice house,” said Freddy. The house number was 666 Alhems Street.
“I got the street name and house number permanently as they are hahaha.” “Whakaaaa!” yelled Jason.
As they went inside Freddy yelled, “Why are we going inside? WE JUST GOT HERE I WANNA TORTURE SOMEONE!”
“Calm down,” Jason said but it was too late.

Freddy had already gone off to either scare or kill people. Freddy went on a rampage. A little kid stabbed a sword through Freddy’s heart. He pulled it out. Freddy’s heart was on the sword. The kid ate the heart. Then he opened a portal and all of them died a painful death.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!