Daffy Duck And The Red Cow


The red cow is in the cow world and destroying everything. Daffy has to stop him. But how is Daffy going to stop him? when she is stuck in the dark world. She had to get out but daffy didn’t not know how to. A portal opened up and a cow came out of it. Daffy said, “who are you”. The other cow said “I’m daisy”. Come to the cow world daffy went throw the portal. Daffy is now in the cow world everything is destroyed the red cow can see daffy and made an army of snakes and created an army of stone cows and told them to attack daisy said run Daffy. Daffy and Daisy ran in to a cave the Red cow was looking for a dangers thin the dark spirit as the Red cow looking for the dark spirit. Meanwhile The dark spirit is coming to the cow world. A portal open up and a Something came out and went to the Red cow and went in the Red cow and tune him in to some dragon Daffy and daisy ran at the snake’s army Daffy shot a blue lase at the snakes Daisy said how did you do that Daffy said you need to be a elemental light Daisy said but I am I the yellow light really said Daffy yep I can help you destroyed the Red cow the snakes were coming Daffy and daisy shot a laser killing the snake’s but one got away and wert to the dragon daffy run at the stone cows Daffy and Daisy shot a laser nocking back the stone army the dragon ran to the top of a building Daffy and Daisy had to get a plan Daffy and Daisy said if they go to the top of the building and shoot the dragon Daffy and Daisy ran to the at the stone cows Daffy and Daisy shot the light a bull came over and shot a green light Daffy said how are you my name is Encore I’m the green light a stone cow ran up and kier Encore and kill him a tear came to daffy eye the stone cows ran at Daffy and Daisy beaten them up the stone cows wert back and yelled retreat to the dark world Daffy and Daisy ran to the top of the building Daffy shot her light near the dark spirit out of the Red cow the dark spirit is hitting Daisy. Daffy ran up and pout a black demined box over the Dark spirit and tape him the Red cow is shot Red laser ever wear and daffy and Daisy ran up and shot laser at the Red cow making a explosion Daffy woke up and there is no Red cow Daisy said how is that it the Red cow but he’s not evil Daffy went to the box it is open the Red cow said were is he.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!