Zombies Are Coming!!

One day, when I was walking along the street. I heard a funny noise coming from a bin. I decided I would go over and check it out. So I went over to the bin and when I opened the lid, I saw a zombie in there! I screamed, "Aaaah!" and I ran down the road and over the hill.
When I opened the door, I called mum, no answer. So I kept calling and suddenly I heard a moan and then someone say, "GIVE ME YOUR BRAAAIINS!" I went to see who it was and then I realised it was mum and she had been turned into a zombie!
Then I realised that the same thing might've happened to dad! so I ran out into the backyard and sure enough, there was a zombie standing in the middle of the yard digging a hole. I then knew that both of my parents had been turned into zombies so I wasn't sure who I could go to to get help. But then I realised that there was a possibility that granny and grandpa, uncle Bob and Aunty Marie had all been turned into zombies. So I decided I wouldn't go because I couldn't bear the thought of being a zombie.
But then suddenly it felt like something sharp was hitting me in the back of the head. Then I heard a big moan behind me. Suddenly I realised that there must be zombies behind me. So I whipped around and sure enough, there was a big group of zombies in front of me. Then it suddenly felt like someone had taken my brain out of my head. Then it occurred to me that a zombie had just taken my brains.
I fell to the ground and when I stood back up, I felt different. Like really different. And then I realised I had just become a zombie.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!