Getting A Pet

One day, one ordinary day, four kids were on a couch. Just chilling out. Doing absolutely nothing. But then, Mum said “Ok kids, i'm going to take a photo of you chilling on the couch!” Of course, the oldest one, Milly thought something weird was going on. Anyway, Milly smiled at the camera, so did the other kids, Jake, Hailey and Tracey.

Jake hered the gate shut. He whispered to Hailey, “uh Hailey, why did the gate shut? I mean, dads at work, Mums In the kitchen cooking dinner so whos home now? Then Hailey whispered back “I do not know. But I think something's going on fo…..” Just before Hailey could finish her sentence, The front door opened. DAD!!! DAD JUST WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR. W-W-WITH……. A DOG! We all jumped up off the couch. Milly cried, jake was amazed, Hailey was speechless but of course, the four year old little girl Tracey said “What if he poos on the couch?” seriously! So what if he poos on the couch!
When all the commotion was over, Dad said, guys…. Meet our new dog Paddy. Paddy, was the cutest puppy EVER! They played with him for about 2-3 hours. And.. that's where they are now. That is my Family. The Tucker Family.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!