George And The Judicians

George Armstrong, Neil Armstrong’s distant relative, was an astronaut. He was a spitting image of Neil Armstrong. He had lifted off in many rockets. One time it was the year 2870 and he was going to Mars. As the countdown counted down, he thought about the excitement of going to Mars. Once the countdown struck zero, the thrusters blasted him and the rocket off into the sky. The advanced technology sped up the journey decently.

As he landed on Mars, he spotted a mysterious figure. It was small but frightening. It glanced at George, then disappeared in a flash. George went out to examine evidence of it when he heard a loud noise like thunder. He rushed up a hill towards the source of the sound. When he reached the summit, he saw a huge, futuristic city.

Then chaos broke out. Lights flashed across the sky like lasers. He sprinted down towards the battlefield to assist anyone in need. There, the mysterious figure handed him some sort of laser pistol. George ferociously ran into battle, firing lasers at the enemies, who were red and were bulky. Many of the opposition died and he was greatly rewarded by the figure’s species.

During this process, he found out that the species that he helped were called Judicians (joo-diss-ee-ens) and the opposition, Kleptorians (Klep-tore-ee-ens). The Kleptorians seemed stronger but the Judicians were intelligent. They were going on a mission to blow up Kleptor, the Kleptorians’ planet.

They were on their way to Kleptor in a magnificent spacecraft. Their technology was even more advanced. George and the Judicians arrived almost instantly, like they had teleported to Kleptor. They landed just out of sight of the tower that went all the way to the core of Kleptor.

What was unusual about the tower was that it only had stairs. As he ran down the stairs, he examined his surroundings. When he reached halfway, he put on his heat resistant suit. George rushed down the rest of the stairs to the core.

There waited Jeremiah, the leader of the Kleptorians, and he confronted George, trying to convince him to join them. All George did was pull out a laser pistol and fire quickly. Of course, Jeremiah dodged it and brought out a more advanced pistol with pulsing lights. They had an all-out gunfight, but George had good aim and fired directly at Jeremiah, killing him instantaneously.

George planted the bomb carefully and sprinted swiftly up the stairs and out of the tower as soon as he could. He boarded the spaceship and they flew back, with the planet exploding in the background. When they arrived home, they spent a day celebrating their victory over their enemies.

Judor, the Judicians’ planet, was very peaceful and happy. They greeted each other joyfully and accepted others for who they really were. They knew that the Kleptorians would be back and they would be back with a vengeance but they stayed positive and kept looking forward to the future.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!