Game Injury

Game Injury
“Horns” I yell out for our play, the 2 screeners come up on both sides, I go around the screen on the right and the player was deep in the key way, so I shot The ball from 3 SPLASH, wet like water that was. On defence, they run low , 3 screens come, in my head i'm thinking what the, 3 screens that's weird ? he shot the 3 NOPE as i blocked him, I got the ball on a completely wide open drive BANG windmill dunked it, time out the other team called, “your arm went rounder than a proper windmill” Maddix said.

We won our first game of the season 47-21 and I scored 27 points. My team the sonics are versing maffra and we know maffra will be hard, they beat a team 63-17 in the first game.

“I fall apart, down to my core” the music plays loud in my earphones, 5 mins till we play, our coach called us in for a speech on what to run.”red,white” the umpire yelled pointing both ways, 9 mins and were down 23-13, time out our coach yells “ what are we doing out there,get your head in the game now run yellow so Noah gets the past in the post on a miss match and run red we want either 8 second backcourt violation or a steal” coach says.

2nd half, down 29-21, there ball on the base line, we call red, me and Harper trap Jett in the corner and he threw the ball away then Zach scored. 10 seconds left, down bye 2, i have the ball in my hands, 5 seconds left, I go in and out crossover OHHH I broke the defenders ankles bye making him fall over “shoot it” the crowd is screaming, so I shot the ball from 3 SPLASH”err” the buzzer goes and everybody is going crazy, there jumping like kangaroos and shouting/chanting MVP MVP and holding me up high.

Our team went out for tea together, I had chips,chicken strips and pepsi.

Traralgon next, I think we’ll beat them cause we’ve been playing really good lately.

Were on the defensive side, I just scored a 3 from range, the shot is thrown up bye Traralgon, “got rebound” i call, then when coming down on the rebound my ankle landed on the right side CRACK “ahhh” I scream in pain, my face is as blue as a blueberry and my ankle is fater than of a small bin lid, my ankle is on a 180 degree ankle, the sweat dripping down my face I swear i was drenched, I think, could this be the end?
THE END
By Noah Johnston saint marys sale, year 6 ,11 parsons street sale vic 3850, 0351441780 or 0435251530, teacher Brett Morris


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!