Easter Sleep Over

Saturday 4:45am
I was tidying my room when Finny arrived. I was super excited. I helped her unpack her clothes. I couldn’t believe how many clothes she had packed just for 1 night. She packed a whole suitcase!
First we jumped on the trampoline. I did a front flip and Finny did a 360. Next we made cupcakes, then we put them in the fridge to eat later. After that we got Finny ’s bed ready. Then at exactly 5.31pm mum called us in for dinner, it was Pizza! Finny and I both had five pieces each. We gobbled it down in two minutes. Then we got ready to watch a movie. We watched ‘rise of the Guardians’. We both ate buttered popcorn and cupcakes. It was awesome. ;)

Sunday morning 6:12am
I woke up and remembered that it was Easter. I tip toed into Finny ’s bedroom and woke her up and we quickly woke up Mum, Dad, and my brother Oliver. Oliver, Finny, and I ate breakfast as quick as a flash, but sadly we had to wait for Mum and Dad. :(
After about 1000 hours they finely finished. We raced down to the front door exited to hunt for Easter eggs. I got forty-two eggs, Finny got forty five and Oliver got thirty nine.
It was the best birthday present ever! (Even though my birthday was on Thursday!)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!