Banged Heads

You know when school finishes early. I love when that happens. I don’t know why our school is finishing early, it just is and I get to go home with Jesse the craziest best friend ever, anyway…
BONG, BONG, BONG! Yes, school is finally finished. I run out onto the street and see Jesse yelling at the top of his lungs “RANDY, RANDY”
I sprint across the road and over to his red Porsche and jump in without even opening the door. Jesse’s parents are elegant and rich so riding with them is always a sweet ride. We arrive home and Jesse’s big brother, Gavin greets us with a great big pie in the face.
“You’re such an idiot.”
“Right back at you,” Says Gavin.
We walk inside and wipe our faces once Jesse is done he picks up a white piece of paper, it read.
“Story writing and poem competition, first place prize $1000 cash.”
“I would really like to win this,” explains Jesse. At that very moment Jesse’s two Great Danes Ballerina and Prancer stagger in and pounce on me, of course I fall over and bump my head.
When I wake up I’m in hospital. I jump out and look down, I’m in one of those revolting hospital gowns. I rip it off then I realise that was a terrible idea. I’m naked in front of everyone!!!
I run into the boy’s bathroom and wrap myself up in toilet paper. Now let me tell you something if you were naked in a hospital room what would you do? Anyway, I wake up (again only this time it’s for real) and Jesse looks down at me and holds up a paper reading:
Good job Jesse you have won the writers completion, your story was great!
“I WON!” he yells.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!