Jakarli And A Talking Fox

One stormy night in a dark forest. There lived a tall, frightening, brave and scard fox. He had no friends at all , he always wondered why he didn’t have any friends. At a scary house there lived a brave girl named Jakarli. She always wanted to go camping in a dark forest. She begged her dad for weeks mouths until one day he said yes!

So they packed up and went camping on the way there Jakarli saw something very mysterious. She didn’t know what it was? When they got there Jakarli asked if she could go get some sticks for the hot fire. Her dad said yes! She went to see what it was? When Just at the moment she heard a scary sound, it was loud. She didn’t know what it was?

She thought it was a fox? When she looked around the bush and saw a brown fox. She heard it talk? She stepped around the bush and the talking fox saw her. Jakarli said “that you can talk” I heard you! The fox said scaredly that is right I can talk but I, have no friends that is why I practice talking. Jakarli was so nice that she said you can be my friend forever!

So she said bravely why don’t you see my family? The fox said shore I would love to meet your family because you are my best friend! When they got their Jakarli parents were very shocked that a fox and a person are best friends. Jakarli said that he is my friend. Dad said that even though your friend is a fox that does not meen he is different!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!