Youtube

“I live in a normal house, a normal street,a normal suburb but there’s something not normal about me.I have a dream that is supposedly impossible for me says my whole entire family even my cousins but not my dog .My dream is to become a youtuber ,but this story starts when I was 8 years old” . . .

It started one day when I was watching youtube and i stumbled across a video that was titled “how to become a youtuber (Not Clickbait)” as my eyes were amused and clicked the video , but still thought it was clickbait. All it said was you can do anything and no one can stop you so i told my mum and she went crazy mad of they idear and said no. . .

So that’s where I am now fourteen years old and still nothing has happened and while I am telling you this , we are packing to go Norway for a holiday with my new camera and going to get the best shot with my camera and do a montage and go to upload it to youtube even though it won't become viral it will still be cool . . .

The week after arriving back from norway . . .wow that was tiring trip . . . let’s edit this and get it uploaded.I think this would be a very easy task , so I edit the piece and it was 12 minutes of content and with the bad internet quality it took 4 hours to upload .And there, in its full glory, ‘recommended for you’ everywhere and I was so excited and happy so I named my channel Productions Extra

I was exhausted so I went to bed and woke up to something amazing, 200,000 new thousand subscribers and a top trending video and my eyes were bloon . Then it hit me my dream has come true, so I thought about the idea of it and the chances.

And then I saw multiple comments for another video, son that's what I did it was another montage of the local bush around me.And to my surprise it was almost double the views and subscribers that I earnt from this video compared to my first video.

I was shocked so I let my mind get adjusted to it and then I realized ,my dream was vlogging not landscape videos so there I was making. My first vlog it was decent but it had some room for improvements.

That day I walk home to my suprise off my mum so excited to see me and here giving me 200 dollars to make a cool setup for my videos so that I did it took me 4 days to do but it was awesome so i made another vlog and then I upgraded my wifi and I was very surprised as my internet made my vlog upload in 45 minutes that is outstanding and off course I had to do a video on that.

And then my account got hacked,Yeah.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!