Candyland

“Wow! There is so much candy here!” screamed Mosh Mosh.
“Well obviously that’s why it’s called Candy Island,” sassed Pilton slowly walking into a dark jelly bean cave not hearing or seeing anything. Suddenly Pilton appeared from the cave yelling, “ARGH! Run! Big fat stomping gummy bears are coming! Run! Run! There are millions of them. We need to run before we get stuck here.” The two managed to run and hide behind a large lollypop tree to escape the bears.
Mosh Mosh and Pilton have been friends since they had started school. When they were little they both said that they would go to Candy Island when they were older. Now that they are 26, they decided to go to Candy Island to have fun. Not get chased by big, fat stomping gummy bears.
“Ah this jelly bean looks so good,” said Pilton.
GULP! “Oh thanks Pilton for the jelly bean. You’re so generous,” said Mosh Mosh in a calm voice.
“Oh what the hell! Why did you eat my shrumcks bean?” Pilton said in an annoyed voice at Mosh Mosh.
“Sorry,” replied Mosh Mosh.
“Well sorry doesn’t help it does it?” said Pilton.
“Oh well just get over it. It’s just a jelly bean!” yelled Mosh Mosh.
“It’s not just a jelly bean. It’s my jelly bean!” shouted Pilton. The argument went back and forth until they got over it.
“Oh my God! Is that what I think it is?” yelled Pilton.
“It’s a candy mountain!” shouted Mosh Mosh.
“Last one to the top is a rotten lollypop!” yelled Pilton. Mosh Mosh made it to the top first and had great delight in making fun of Pilton from the top.
Just as Pilton reached the top, Mosh Mosh exclaimed, “Oh no! There’s a big fat stomping gummy bear blocking the way!”
“Oh no what do we do?” yelled Pilton.
“KILL IT!” screamed Mosh Mosh. Pilton looked around and found a big fat candy stick. He poked it in its guts. BOING! Pilton went flying into a marshmallow tree. “Pilton!” screamed Mosh Mosh. As Pilton got up and tried to run towards the dark liquorice forest he ran into a caramel web.
“No! How am I going to run with all this sticky stuff holding me back?” Pilton said as a big fat liquorice spider crashed on him. Swatting the spider away, Pilton realised the Mosh Mosh still needed his help to fight the gummy bear. “Don’t worry! I’m on my way! Pilton to the rescue!” yelled Pilton. As Pilton ran towards the all the noise, he could see Mosh Mosh fighting the bear.
“Oh Pilton I am so glad to see you. I’ve been punched, kicked and stood on,” sighed Mosh Mosh.
“I know who has been controlling all these gummy bears,” stated Pilton. “It’s my enemy Moe Moe.”
“Why?” questioned Mosh Mosh.
“Well, started Pilton. “It all started in grade 6 when she told everyone that I liked you. So from that day I swear that I will get revenge on her.” The bear came closer and closer. They had to fight. Pilton ran head first to the bear and…started munching into the bear.
“What are you doing?” yelled Mosh Mosh confused.
“It’s the only way,” explained Pilton. “I don’t want to go flying into the marshmallow tree again.”
“Bon Appetit!” screamed Mosh Mosh euphorically running head first for the scrumptious gummy bear.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!