Jedi Knight

I looked out the window at my letterbox, surprisingly there was a letter! Normally, I never received mail on a Saturday.

I ran downstairs and grabbed the letter and ran upstairs again. I looked at my watch, it had been 5 minutes. Usually when I ran to the letter box it took me 7 minutes, I had beaten my score.

I opened the letter, it said “To Luke 1673 Seaview Road. You have been invited to attend a special one day Jedi Training Camp at Docking Bay 99 on the dark side of the moon. Please take your transport and come right now”.

I was really excited! I had always wanted to go to Jedi camp, I’d been practicing my skills by myself for years. I packed up my light saber and Jedi robe and flew away to Jedi school in my X wing.

It was a long, but easy flight. When I got there it was morning and I started my training. I swiped my light saber left and right as I fought battle droids. If they hit you, you would be zapped! I managed to knock all of them over without being shocked, creating a big mess of droid parts! Tired and happy from a good day of training I went to bed.

I was fast asleep when I heard something moving outside. I leapt out of bed to see what it was and found myself in a dark hallway with an evil Sith Lord. He had a double sided light saber and was trying to steal Jedi profiles from the camp. My friend Jack had also heard the noise and came running from the other direction. We knew that if he got the profiles of the Jedi he would know all their secrets and could take over the world. We had to stop him! We chased him down the hallway and he climbed into his ship. As he started to blast off we threw a bomb from the training room into his engine. The bomb caused the ship to crash into the wall. We opened the door of the hanger and the Sith was sucked out into space. We had defeated him!

In the morning I said bye to my friend Jack. Training camp was so much fun, I couldn’t believe I had ben invited and that I had saved the Jedi’s secret information all in one day! I flew back in my X wing, it felt good to be home. I can’t wait until my next trip to Jedi camp!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!