James Target And The Kidnapped Friend

Chapter 1 The night of the kidnapping
2:50am: The dusty town was as quiet as the cold wind. Get asked, “Ahh why are we here again boss?”
Gary said, “We're here because we're gonna kidnap James' partner Zach.”
In the house of the partners that protect this doursel town, Gary tells the Gang brothers to nab the tired man. They were successful and went to their lair in the long canyon.
Chapter 2 The waking nightmare
7:30am: James wakes to Zach out of bed. James quietly thinks he’s doing his morning errands so he goes to the kitchen, he’s not there. James is starting to get suspicious but doesn’t think much. He looks at the time, past time for patrol. Everybody was up by the time he got out of the house and everyone was getting to work then James yells out into the cold valley, “Zach!”
Now he’s getting worried, he grabs his horse and he thought to himself, ‘I will find you.’ James went throughout every bandit hideout except Gary’s lair at the canyon, he races towards the base to find his partner.
Chapter 3 The showdown
Day 2 9:46: It took him a day and a half to get there but he’s trying to find his partner. He found a cave with an old mineshaft in it. He followed it then an echo of voices came towards him. He rushed to it then Get and Tim came up to him and said, “Hey you’re not supposed to be here.”
“Ahh what are we supposed to do when we find him?”
James shoots. Both yelled, “Get him!”
James dodges them and knocks the two idiots then rushes for the echoes. He finds Zach but Gary’s there. James pulls up his gun but Gary says, “One more step I shoot.”
As he points the hot gun at Zach, James blinks. Zach knows what to do. James lowers the gun down then shoots! Zach dodges the shot that Gary fires, he kicks Gary down then Gary fires again and this time the shot fired at James hits him. Zach and James ran out of the old cave. James is losing blood. Get and Tim are racing out of the cave but Zach shot both of them in the arms. They fell but then Gary was behind them. He ran at them, shots are fired at Zach in the leg by Gary. James looked at Zach and saw him fall to the ground then Gary kicked him off the cliff. James grabbed a rock sticking out of the cliff. Gary pointed the small gun at James' head and while he was dangling with his hurt arm a shot fires at Gary’s leg. Zach called, “That’s for my leg!”
Zach goes to grab James’ wounded arm and pulls him up. They took Gary and the Gang brothers and they got put in a cell and they were safe once more.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!