Candy Land!

Once there was a 10 year boy named Jonathan McGarie and he had a sweet tooth. He would eat candy any time he had a chance. Jonathan always dreamed of being in candy land and believe it or not, his dream came true! One day, Jonathan went in the basement to explore and he found this weird thing that looked like a portal and it was. 'OMG I just found a portal' Jonathan then did not waste any time, so Jonathan pressed the red button and it took him to another world. It was candy land! Jonathan was looking around and saying ‘My dream is really coming true’ while Jonathan was looking around. ‘What should I do first? Should I explore or should I eat everything!’ Jonathan thought and thought and he finally decided! He was going to eat everything. He started to walk around a bit and he found a chocolate waterfall and as soon as he saw the chocolate waterfall he got down on his two knees and started to drink handfuls of chocolate. Jonathan then fell in and he can’t swim so he was calling for help, but no one came so he thought, ‘I am done’ and then when he was drowning, he teleported back home and that was the end of his candy land adventure!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!