Vengeance

number 4
park street

Vengeance
Drake.M woke up one dark night remembering barely anything. He couldn’t even remember his last name, only remembering it started with M he turned to see a demolished blade.

After a while of careful thought Drake got up and started walking downstairs he walked through the door and looked outside.

It was like he was in an unknown environment, he didn’t seem to have any past memories of anything in this terrain.

Drake looked in the distance to see a standing silhouette, it started walking closer.
He started staring closer to see a…..vampire that was swarthy. The vampire started speeding up.

But it seemed that the closer the vampire got to Drake the darker the night got, till Drake fainted.

“He’s out cold Master Edward” chattered a high pitched voice.

“Shut it Dr. Bloodriver” replied a dark voice.

Drake started to wake up. He looked up to see the vampire that chased him and a hideous zombie staring down upon him.

Drake.M started to struggle and squeal for dear life.

“Master Edward he is struggling” said the zombie

“I can see that Shawn!” said Edward angrily

“What do you want with me?” Questioned Drake.

“None of your business” answered Edward

Before knocking Drake out cold, later when Drake woke up he felt the urge to drink…. BLOOD.

Drake catapulted himself up in horror knowing he was a vampire and he knew who to blame, Edward. He walked back to the demolished blade.

To his surprise he got there in 10 seconds and the demolished blade was fixed and….. it was glowing. Near it was a note saying….

Dear Drake.M
I have gifted you with the power of endless life, but you had to pay a price your humanity! Now your vampire and you have got powers, then on the other hand you have fangs and the urge for blood enjoy. P.S. Use it wisely you pathetic fool!

Signed Edward Molloy

And through reading this Drake felt a feeling he deeply hoped he didn’t have to feel…VENGEANCE and he was going to make Edward pay with…… his life.

Drake turned over and looked on the back. It said “meet him at the judgement hall” and that is what drake was going to do.

A couple of seconds of dashing through the town he found it, it was the only building that looked new, Drake dragged his foot nervously towards the door.

Edward was there standing with his back turned. Drake ran up to Edward and tried to stab him.

‘You must’ve thought I was born yesterday’ chuckled Edward

Right before he dashed at drake and stabbed him with a stake.

Drake helplessly beaten to the ground started dragging his body towards the sword he was a fingertip away from it.

Edward Molloy kicked Drake in the back leaving him weak and pathetic, Drake stared at the sword and crawled towards it slowly then grabbed it and stabbed Edwards’s heart.


“Good on you DRAKE MOLLOY” Said Edward before he fatally died.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!