Zeno: Our Earth

It was strange. That was all I could say about this new planet the whole human population have migrated to. Earth was now to be hit by a meteorite according to complicated calculations of the size and speed of the meteorite and the gravitational force of Earth. If there was no Dr. A.Grouten, we would be staring into the sky watching the very cause of our death(the meteor) and telling ourselves to enjoy the rest of our life. But we had Alastar Grouten who studied Steven Hawking's theory combined with Einstein’s to create a mini black hole. With the mini black hole, he sent himself and the world’s population to a new planet, identical to Earth and called it Zeno.

Zeno was the exact identical as Earth but of WWIII, many thing have changed. I used to live in the top part of Russia but now me and my family live in the bottom half. Why? Because of nuclear weapons and the use of mini black holes , I found myself in the bottom half before the northern part distingerated in seconds. I glanced out into the north and glimpsed the surviving pieces of northern land of Russia. 2163 was a mess but luckily there was no air pollution or nuclear while scientists say that if another war is introduced in Xeno, it would blow up like the island in Jurassic World(2018).

At school today, I was forced to study the calculation that had told us that Earth will be hit by a meteorite. The project seemed useless as none of us will understand the trigonometry and theorems presented in the calculation. Though I believe E=mc squared could turn into a single number like 9989083.6212=energy and so. Maybe it could true and we could go back to Earth and leave this ruddy planet? Maybe, but for now I think I will be living in Zeno for now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!