Rachel Pickets Diary (just A Snippet)

15th of February 2018
Dear Diary,
it's me Rachel Picket writing to you in tears, the reason you may ask, well today i could confidently say was the worst day of my LIFE! Let me explain...
It all started this morning my alarm (which was supposed to be broken) woke me up at 5:00am! So I got up and went downstairs to eat my breakfast. I went down to find my parents reading poetry to each other AGAIN! (Yuk). I poured my cereal and milk, took a big spoonful and as I was chomping away happened to look at the date on the milk. It was Saturday 15th of February and guess what the use by date was 15th of JANUARY! I spat out everything in my mouth angrily and went out to collect the mail, (Of course in my vegemite pyjamas) there disaster struck staring at me holding in giggles as he walked past was JACKSON RUSSEL! As in my crush!
I was beyond embarrassed I ran inside and stayed in my room for ages until my parents announced we were going out for lunch before my soccer game. So I got dressed into my soccer shirt and boots and pants and even put lipstick on! When we got there I bought my drink straight away and as I was drinking it some mean girls from my High School walked past and you know what I did well I spilt my drink all over the front of me to their pleasure (ugh). Now I am not only a major dork with only 1 friend in High School but I bet right now I am going viral on Instagram I will be known as 'The smoothie dork'!
know for the worst part when I got to soccer with my friend who I took a ride with, my parents ambushed me wearing matching T-shirts that has an embarrassing picture of me from grade 1! Everyone in my grade at my High School play soccer so everyone saw!
When I got home I slammed I ran into my room and slammed my door dreading Monday I heard my parents talking about my 'Hormones' I guess being a 'moody teenager' is rubbing off on me. As I sit here and write to you Dear Diary I have come to realisation I am either doomed for the next 6 years of High School or a complete dork, probably both!
Rachel Picket.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!