Pakour

I feel the smooth bar against my palm. Getting ready to jump over the bar to start my run. The whistle shrieks and nerves start to get to me. I catch my foot on my first vault. And I tumble onto the ground disaster strikes.
The only way I can win this is to land a gainer. I have never done this before. I stride onto a box landing on two feet. I propel myself forward. And move my body weight backwards. I start to rotate I’m doing it. But I land with my body to far forward. So I dive forward and roll over my shoulder till my feet touch the ground.
Then before I know it there is a box in front of my face. I move my hands up onto the box and kick up. I try to stop myself moving but my legs are pulling me over. I keep falling over and I push with my hands. And I land on my feet in a partially crouched position.
I look up at the judges as my time finishes. I score 8 in difficulty, 6 in creativity in how I use the course, and an 8 in execution/flow. In total I score 22 out of 30.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!