Jail Break

In the dark of the night, 3 notorious prisoners Jake, Tylah and Hayden planned an escape. But first I think you should meet them. Jake is known for mass robberies, Tylah on the other hand, is known for spy jobs and Hayden is known for setting up heists.
“Alert prisoners escaping!” screamed the Police secretary over the loud speaker. As soon as she said that, a squadron of heavily armed guards rushed over to cell 112 because they all knew who had escaped…
3 days later Jake got into a violent high speed chase.
“All Officers to sector 12,” ordered the head of Police.
“Catch me if you can,” replied Jake with a devilish smirk after that he disappeared down a dark forsaken alleyway.
On the other side of the world, Tylah was being held in a high tech underground facility just north of the old prison Jake was being held in. But in exactly 06:00 hours all prisoners will escape from jail even the most notorious villains
KABOOM!!! The laser protected bars exploded. The blast knocked Tylah out cold, for three hours straight, while all the other villains escaped.
“Hayden, come in Hayden,” whispered Jake sneakily into the radio. The reason Hayden did not answer was because he was hacking into a top secret service SEH which stands for spy equipment hire, to get some sick tech unreleased to the public.
‘Ding!’ That was the sound of the order being sent.
“Why isn’t it here yet?” asked Jake in a suspicious voice.
“It’s on its way,” Hayden replied, “We just need your brother Jason to sign the contract.”
Three days later…
“We still haven’t drilled into the bank,” said Jake in a furious voice.
“Ah guys, the drill is overheating,” called Jason.
KABOOM!!! The blast sadly killed all three of them, it was a very sad day for their families.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!